Agreement to Terms
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by mail at: email@example.com or send a message to our live-chat service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless awfar for losses incurred by awfar or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 5 hour after your order is placed on the Awfar platform. After this point, and therefore no refunds would be possible. For the avoidance of doubt, timing will be assessed based on the point you place your call with our call-center, or send a message to our live-chat service. In the event that you will not pay the renewal subscribsion Fees , Awfar reserves the right to suspend the service and limit his/her future payments.
Content Posted by Other Users
Awfar is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shallAwfar be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact Awfar by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our live-chat service.
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites.Awfar reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Awfar sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
– Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
– Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
– Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Awfar in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
– Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Awfar in its sole discretion;
– Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
– Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
– Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
– Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Awfar in its sole discretion;
– Impersonating another person when posting Content;
– Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
– Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
– Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
– Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Awfar , exposes awfar or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
– Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
awfar reserves the right — but is not obligated — to do any or all of the following:
– Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites; and
– Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
– Awfar Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Awfar and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Awfar trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. awfar will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. awfar neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with awfar. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. Awfar does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that Awfar is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party websites.
Governing Law and Severability
Payments are processed by our Payment Getway partners , a limited liability companys incorporated and existing under the laws which is the ultimate holding of the local company Cross-border surcharges may be applicable.
The end customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: [credit card and immediate transfer.] The provider reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods. The end customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order. Provided that the end customer chooses an online payment method, the payment might be processed by an external payment provider cooperating with the provider. Card data will in this case be stored for future orders by the payment provider, on the condition that the end customer chooses the respective storage of such and hereby gives consent to it.
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, awfar, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the awfar entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The awfar Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The awfar entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The awfar entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the awfar entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the awfar entities, their agents, representatives and service providers’ liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
– Vouchers are only applicable to service item , excluding setup fees and containers
– Valid only for online payment
– awfar reserves the right to cancel orders and accounts if fraud activities are detected
– awfar reserves the right to stop this voucher to be used on certain without prior notice
– terms & conditions apply
Questions? Comments? Please send an email to us at email@example.com
© 2021 Awfar Inc. All rights reserved.